Why Choose Ducted Air Conditioning?
Planning on buying air conditioners in Melbourne? You might want to hold off from buying several individual units for your home and think about opting for ducted air conditioning instead.
Ducted air conditioning is a cooling and heating system with a series of ducts that run from one hidden, centralised unit to each room in your home. It’s unique from typical window or split types which require individual units for every room, but it is in this uniqueness that it is able to deliver benefits that most others cannot.
Benefits of Ducted Air Conditioning
Ducted systems give you full climate control over your home. Whether you need heat in the winter and cooling in the summer, or cooling only in certain areas of your home at certain times, ducted systems can give you what you need, and more:
- The ability to cool or heat using just one system – Because it is a reverse cycle air conditioning system, it can effectively heat or cool your home using the same ductwork; no need to purchase and install separate heating and cooling systems.
- The ability to control the temperature of your entire house – The duct system allows you to heat or cool your entire house, so there are no random hot or cold spots. You can also control the temperature of specific rooms or ‘zones’ and turn air conditioning off in certain areas when not in use.
- A system that’s hidden from view – Window and split types can be big and bulky; an eyesore to your home’s interior design. A ducted system can use a number of different styles of grilles to match your interior design and an internal unit that is placed within your roof space or under the home, out of sight.
- No noise – Because all the noise-generating parts are placed away from the main living areas of your home, the systems are whisper quiet.
- Added savings – Window or split type air conditioner installation in Melbourne can amount to a lot, especially when you have several different units for different rooms. With a ducted system, all you need is a one-time installation. Since this is a fully integrated heating and cooling system which can be controlled to turn off or on in specific areas, it can also save you a lot on energy costs.
- Added value – A ducted system is a valuable addition to any home and can increase the value of your home should you choose to sell it in the future.
- Added efficiency – Advanced Inverter Technology ensures accurately regulated temperature at all times, so your system doesn’t have to operate at 100% all the time. This, along with an effective zone configuration, ensures maximum energy efficiency and savings on your electricity bill.
If you want an all-in-one heating and cooling solution for your entire house that offers you long term benefits, ducted air conditioning is your best choice. Get in touch with Staycool now to get started on getting the best ducted heating and cooling solution for your home.